BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT IS A NEED FOR EVERY ENTERPRISE TO STREAMLINE THEIR BUSINESS OPERATIONS INTO FORMAL, REUSABLE, AND CONTROLLABLE SET OF PREDEFINED ACTIONS. WHETHER THEY ARE AUTOMATED OR NOT, EVERY ENTERPRISE HAS THEIR OWN SET OF BUSINESS PROCESSES THAT DEFINES THEIR CAPABILITIES AND LINE OF BUSINESS. BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS ACHIEVE THE REQUIRED AUTOMATION THAT INCREASES THE EFFICIENCY AND DECREASES THE COSTS OF APPLYING THE SAME PROCEDURES THAT WOULD OTHERWISE BE APPLIED MANUALLY.
Combined with business activity monitoring and applied SLA, business process management can help enterprises to achieve the required control and visibility over their operations, by changing the way their business runs. EJADA has over 12 years of experience in the Business Process Management field, during which we offered solutions, that helped our customers in their business process management journey.
AT EJADA THE COMPONENTS OF THE BPM LIFECYCLE INCLUDE:
- Design the business process as it should ideally exist, analyze the process as it currently exists and what is required for improvisation;
- Model or consider, how the business process operates in different scenarios;
- Implement or execute improvement solutions, including standardization and process automation;
- Monitor improvements;
- Continue to optimize the business process.
Here are some of the primary benefits of using BPM in your business
- Gain control of chaotic and unwieldy processes
- Create, map, analyze, and improve business processes
- Run everyday operations more efficiently
- Realize bigger organizational goals
- Move toward digital transformation
- Improve and optimize tangled operations
- Closely track individual items as they move through a workflow
In today's demanding business environment which prioritizes flexibility, speed, quality, efficiency, effectiveness, and innovation, a competitive business strategy and its operational execution are critical. At EJADA we help an enterprise achieve these characteristics in its business strategy – and in its execution of that strategy – by providing the enterprise organizational performance improvements based on process improvements.